Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Saturday, March 26, 2005

outing 2

2nd complaining session featuring A & K & me. Sadly J couldn't join us. A surprise, we saw our recently promoted admin workhorse B. Exchanged pleasantries and she moved on to join her frens at the opposite restaurant.

This outing took place at a time as i was feeling down over work.

Sometimes i feel like i am in a dark tunnel, feeling my way and stumbling forward. With no glimmer of light in front. the sides are filled with demons wearing a kind mask, blocking my path, taking my money, asking me for help, tying me down when all i want is to be left alone to continue my search for a way out of this seemingly neverending tunnel.

Listening to Mozart's Requiem now. To see my enemies struck down one by one at Judgement, to the words of Dies Irae. nice picture~

Dies Iræ! dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla
Teste David cum Sibylla!

Ok enough and back to the outing. Happy news, A's presentation was a success, K and (wow!) Mrs k got promoted. She is a recipient of my rare award for being a outstanding human being and i think she thoroughly deserves the promotion. Me, got my licence =p.

We talked about our dreams and the demons that lies underneath the happy demeanor. And oh, we learn that K is trained in taekwondo(!)

In life, we don't always get what we want. But there are many bright spots, family, loved ones, and gd frens like them as we build towards our dream. I hope memories of the good stays with me when i am down, i tend to drown myself in self-pity and forget the good things.

And so our journey continues.



0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »