Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Baby

I was startled awake by the sound of the alarm clock ringing. I was feeling so disoriented and groggily reach over to hit the snooze button. It's really dark for 7am. My consciousness returned and i reach for my mobile phone to see 6am. I thought someone must have set the alarm clock time quicker by an hour, brilliant...Then my mood turns from irritation to bemusement as i realize who the culprit was. Baby has been playing around with my clock the day before.

The first time i saw Baby she was sleeping. She was wrapped around with a tower, just like a popiah i thought ^^ . I was actually a little afraid of her and just marveled from a distance, she looks so tiny and fragile...Next time i saw her she has just pass her 1st month. I remember her crying most of the time, probably frightened by people crowding around her. She looks really cute when she quiet down. I carried her into my arms and she started crying again :(

Over the months i saw her on numerous occasions and noted the changes. She can now walk a few unsteady steps supported. She can recognize people and surroundings quite well. Someone was carrying her around and of course she started crying. She was gently placed on the floor and i thought it amazing how she immediately crawled over to her mother at the other side of the room. She is very much a crybaby, but when she is quietly sitted down and look curiously at the surroundings she looks like a little angel. I sat down beside her, set my phone cam to self portrait and gave her the phone so she can see herself. She hold the phone and look at the screen for a while, then hold my beloved phone to her mouth and started biting. Strangely i don't mind it at all...

And even now, instead of being irritated i feel a little proud of her. She has been fiddling around with the clock to turn on the LED backlight. At least she didn't slow the clock and make me late for work haha. I must have mellowed a little...

Baby's 1st birthday is coming real soon and we are having a party for her.
Happy Birthday, Baby.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »