Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Monday, June 13, 2005

reminiscences

i woke and saw darkness outside the window. too early, i felt light-headed. I checked the phone and saw the message was from her. i started thinking back and felt the emotions welling inside me. it was going to be another blue morning.
it was too much and i gave up and pleaded guilty. that did wonders for my mental health. secrets are no fun and it has been on my mind for too long. i felt a strange calm despite knowing she may never ever reply.
lying down for what seemed like ages but actually a few mins, the reply came in.
oh my, she pardoned me.
In the evening i had bread with huge spreads of butter and olive oil(?). that was the most fattening piece of bread i had in a long time. and the sweetest because of the person who served it to me.


that was exactly 1 month ago, friday 13th.
only a month? In some ways it feels like it's been a long time, and in others, like it was yesterday.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »