Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Monday, September 05, 2005

i had a dream

I had this dream last night, where i boarded a plane to Cleveland, in USA. The plane landed in the morning. I bought a return ticket on a flight in later afternoon, then took a cab to a grocery market. Inside, i heard a phone ringing coming from my pocket. I took out the phone and answer. It was a gal asking if i had received her email. I told her I am abroad and i will be heading back later in the afternoon. At that point i woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. The newspaper delivery guy was waiting for the monthly subscription fee.

I have never been to Cleveland in my entire life, nor do i know people there. But somehow in my dreams i just know i am going to Cleveland, and only to stay for a few hours! Of all places, i headed to a grocery store. I can even remember looking at the apples when the phone rang. And the wierd thing is, before i went to sleep i did receive an email from someone. I didn't knew how to reply so i gave up and went to bed.

And so later in my dreams i took a flight to escape? Unreal!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »