Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Monday, May 09, 2005

coloring with ps



Remember back in primary one, during art class we will be given sheets of paper with outlines of drawings to color up. Back then i can't afford a proper set of color pencils, so i will go around borrowing different colors from classmates. I like these little exercises even though my works often looked hideous!

Today it rained the whole morning and ruined my plans. So i install a trial of Photoshop CS2 to test out some techniques from a photoshop book. I saw this section on coloring techniques and i thought why not?

Someone refused to send me her photo, so i grab a picture of some random actress off the web to use as guinea pig. I converted the picture to B/W, created a lot of masks and hue adjustment layers. No idea as to what new features are available in CS2. but it does feels "heavier" than CS1.

Looking at the end results, i think she made a right decision not to let me use her picture haha. Photoshop is fun!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »