Give me space. Stop shining

minime28

Monday, May 02, 2005

The secret island



Remember The Secret Island by Enid Blyton? The series were a favorite of mine back in primary school. One day at work I felt deflated, tired and empty. I took a book from the library shelf and started reading. The title of the book is the secret island and as i read it's like revisiting my childhood. I hunt around at used book stores for the books and today i completed the series with the secret of spiggy holes.

Some themes are present throughout the series - loyalty, friendship, courage, spirit of adventure. I still hope to be as adventurous as those kids in the book and disappear off to some island to chill out. Well if i ever do that i will keep my promise to inform my friend first haha.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »